If you install a fireplace or stove in your home, you can save more on what you pay for fuel in the winter. That is because you do not have to use your furnace as often. A fireplace or stove offers a cosy warmth that simply makes a house a cosy home.
Types of Fireplaces and Stoves
Not only does a fireplace or stove produce warmth, it also lends a decorative beauty to a living space. Plus, you can choose from a variety of designs, such as the following:
- Stone fireplaces make a striking addition to any living area. They are also available in marble, which lends that extra touch of elegance.
- Electric fireplaces come in a number of rustic styles. However, you do not have to deal with the fumes or smoke of traditional fireplaces. These fireplaces can be operated by remote control or manually.
- Electric stoves replicate the looks of classic wood stoves without the emission of unwanted smoke. Therefore, these heat sources can be installed just about anywhere in a house.
- Gas fireplaces produce a fire that comes from natural gas.
- Cast iron fireplaces are designed to be fitted to either a wood or gas source. You can choose from an array of models and styles.
- Wood stoves make it possible for you to experience the cosiness and warmth of a traditional wood-burning stove. You can also select from multi-fuel stoves that burn other sources of fuel besides wood.
- Gas stoves can be adapted and controlled for your individual warmth. These stoves can be stylised so they look like they are burning coals or logs.
Fireplace packages are also available, which come in such materials as cast iron, limestone, timber, and marble. Therefore, you can opt for a more rustic or elegant look. It just depends on your décor. You can also choose from accessories such as grates, flues, and stove glass at Danton Fireplaces.
Stoves that provide warmth are featured in gas, electric, wood, multi-fuel, and boiler models. In addition, you can also mount some of the fireplaces on the wall. As you can see, you are not limited in your selection. If you want to save on the cost of energy but lend friendliness and cosiness to your home environment, you cannot overlook the advantages of installing a fireplace or stove.
Buy More than One Fireplace or Stove
When deciding on a fireplace or stove, think about how the heater will look, and how it can be configured to your current décor. Some homeowners place a stove in the kitchen, for example, and add an electric fireplace in a bedroom space.
Decorate your home and keep it warmer and more energy-efficient at the same time. Look at the selection of fireplaces and stoves online today.